NIST FOIA Evasion Tactics
Morgan Reynolds – October 17th, 2008
I received your letter of August 28, 2008 and copies of solicitation/contract/orders for commercial work for 12 NIST contractors who contributed to the WTC Twin Towers project. I received these documents after an 8-month delay and payment of $398.94.
Your letter says that “the actual amount to process your request totaled $656.96…leaving a balance of $258.02.”
Further the letter says, “If we do not receive a check or money order from you within thirty days of the date of this letter, we will assume that you are no longer interested in receiving the remaining documents and your FOIA will be closed.”
I will not send another dime for this virtually worthless public information.
Fool me once, shame on you,
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Nope, the duplicitous NIST will not get another dime from me.
It is amazing to see how NIST refuses to comply, in effect, with my FOIA request yet manages to dance around and evade compliance without complying with the spirit of the law in any way, shape or form. By delay, for one tactic. By piece-meal release of documents, for another tactic. By charging outrageous fees, for another tactic. By refusing to release the most important contracts and payment sequences, namely, for the directed energy manufacturers, SAIC and ARA, despite my request. And then concealing the output and payment records for the airplane crash faker, ARA.
Take the fees, for example. You demand $656.96 to gather up a dozen contracts in a filing cabinet, with pages about two inches thick in total, and copy them, a task that could easily be done by a low-wage employee in a few hours. Yet you demand $656.96! OUTRAGEOUS.
Way to go, NIST. You are doing your job of hiding the truth about 9/11 because it is too ugly for America to know.
It’s nice to gain confirmation once again about how corrupt government I pay for is.
Sincerely not yours,
Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D.
- Peter Trabant on A Real Astronaut at Texas A&M University
- Thomas Potter on Economics of War
- Morgan Reynolds on A Real Astronaut at Texas A&M University
- joseph p bell on A Real Astronaut at Texas A&M University
- Bill Cain on A Real Astronaut at Texas A&M University
- Morgan Reynolds on Econ 101 According to Reynolds
- joseph p bell on Econ 101 According to Reynolds
- ameritrustusa on Conclusive Evidence 9-11 Planes Were Fake
- NELSON THALL on Conclusive Evidence 9-11 Planes Were Fake
- Anonymous on Conclusive Evidence 9-11 Planes Were Fake
- Economics of War
- A Real Astronaut at Texas A&M University
- Conclusive Evidence 9-11 Planes Were Fake
- Government and Media Spill Crocodile Tears Over 9/11 Again
- Econ 101 According to Reynolds
- Dr. Judy Wood Destroys the 9/11 Plane Fraud
- New 9/11 Alchemy Video Rocks!
- The Emperor Exposed: Buzz Aldrin Concedes We Never Went to the Moon
- On 9/11 Lawsuits Against Iran and Saudi Arabia
- Did the Apollo Lunar Module Have a ‘Throttlable’ Engine?
OTHER SITES TO VISIT