Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D.
Popular theories about what destroyed the World Trade Center towers
on September 11, 2001 are:
- Fires from jet fuel and office materials weakened steel in the upper floors and the buildings collapsed
- Conventional controlled demolition blew out supports at the base and the buildings collapsed
- Thermite cut steel columns on virtually every floor and the buildings collapsed
- Conventional explosives blew the buildings up
- Mini-nukes blew the buildings up
Theories 1, 2 and 3 rely on gravity to bring the buildings down while the last two blow them up. Popular theories, yes, and dead wrong.
To solve a crime, it is best to thoroughly investigate the evidence. A rush to judgment is not the best way. Instead, find out what happened. Do not propose and get married to a pet theory, start with the facts. After you find out what happened, then it is usually straightforward to eliminate the impossible, what didn’t happen. Whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth (courtesy Sherlock Holmes).
Five facts scientifically documented in Ph.D. engineer Judy Wood’s comprehensive textbook (Where Did The Towers Go?) prove the popular theories false beyond doubt. Yes, I know it’s amazing. Who’d a thunk it’d be this easy? The facts:
- DEBRIS: What debris? There was so little debris from each 110-story building that there was no “pile” or “stack.” Rubble totaled less than a story. It was a football field as a survivor who emerged from Stairwell B, North Tower, exclaimed. No computers, toilets, and only one small piece from one Steelcase file cabinet were found. Some steel and mostly dust remained. Lack of debris on the ground from quarter-mile-high twin towers whispers “no collapse.” See Chapter 9.
- BATHTUB: A bathtub or slurry wall surrounded 70 feet of WTC subbasements to prevent the Hudson River from flooding the WTC and downtown. If each 500,000-ton tower had slammed into the bathtub in 10 seconds or less, the protective wall would collapse. Did not happen. Upshot? Collapses did not happen. Chapter 5.
- SEISMIC IMPACT: “Had the towers collapsed, foundation bedrock would have experienced tremendous force hammering on it throughout the ‘collapse,’” writes Dr. Wood. Seismic instruments registered disturbances far too short in duration and far too small to record tower collapses. This was true of both the twin towers and 47-story WTC7. Again, no evidence of collapses. Chapter 6.
- SOUND: There were no loud explosions, as established by videos, witnesses, and the official report of NIST. Nor were there loud screeches and screams from massive metal falling, colliding, scraping and collapsing on metal. Chapter 6.
- DUST: Photos, videos and witness testimony show the towers turned to powder in mid-air. Tim McGinn, NYPD, said, “I was standing there for a couple of seconds thinking where the f**k is the tower? I simply couldn’t comprehend it.” The dust rollout was so enormous and thick it blocked out sunlight and left an inch or more of dust covering downtown. Much of it wafted into the upper atmosphere. The volume was incredible. Particles from dust samples were smaller than red blood cells and about the size of DNA. As for toxicity, researchers said the dust “recorded the highest levels we have ever seen in over 7,000 measurements we have made of very fine air pollution throughout the world, including Kuwait and China.” Chapters 8, 9, 14-16.
Facts are facts, extraordinary and inconvenient as they may be. The five facts are consistent with each other: small debris, bathtub intact, small seismic impact, quiet disintegration and conversion to fine powder within 10 seconds.
No towers collapsed. It is an incontestable implication of the data. No one has evidence to the contrary. Don’t believe me? Watch video or look at the pictures in the textbook or on the web. Talk to survivors. The buildings unraveled, disintegrated, turned to powder in mid-air.
If someone blames fires, demolition or thermite for “collapses,” the claim is bogus. Gravity-driven collapses did not happen (WTC7 only had a Richter reading of 0.6!). Such a person is incompetent or lying. Theories 1-3 destroyed. Not only are government and media lying about this, most “9/11 truth” researchers and leaders are too.
What about conventional explosives or mini-nukes? No go. Kinetic energy weapons release (motion) energy suddenly, with an explosion accompanied by light, heat, sound and pressure (shock wave). “With explosives (kinetic energy devices), chunks go flying and remain in the form of chunks until they land,” writes Wood. “They do not ‘dissolve’ into dust while traveling through the air. In the case of the WTC, almost all chunks that went flying dissolved into dust before they had time to slam to the ground in solid form” (p. 174). For conventional explosives, fragmentation is the name of the game. WTC 9/11 was not an explosive event but dustification.
Nukes suffer additional infirmities. Nukes produce light that blinds, temps in the millions of degrees, total devastation at ground zero (radius depends on kilotons), enormous blast wave leveling virtually everything in and around ground zero, plus radiation big-time. Did not happen. Speaking of radioactivity, a steam explosion destroyed a reactor in the 1986 Chernobyl accident and “although the damage was not caused by a nuclear explosion, radioactive fall-out was measured around the world,” Wood writes. “If a nuclear bomb had been used to destroy the WTC, radiation from it would have been detected around the world, and there also would have been a seismic signature” (p. 375). Conclusion: nukes did not explode at the WTC. No way. Chapters 7 & 17.
So what destroyed the WTC? Conventional explanations fail. Something unconventional did it. This will be the subject of a subsequent article, but for now we can say the weapon was some kind of black or “exotic” technology. It was “energetic” enough to turn the towers to fine powder, it was directed since it destroyed buildings with a WTC prefix only and it was used as a weapon. Call it DEW for a “directed energy weapon.” This technology exists.
You wanted an independent, unbiased, scientific 9/11investigation, right? Be happy, you got it. You’re disappointed with the answer? Wanted something easier to sell? The perpetrators knew that in advance, and that’s one reason they used an unbelievable weapon. Need to know more? Read THE BOOK of the decade .
* WTC55 for short.